I am ever so grateful to Ruth Ayres for inviting us to share and celebrate events, big or small, from our week.
This week I celebrate through the creation of list. Too many wonderful celebrations and not enough time to write about all of them.
- My daughter finishing up her first student teaching assignment - almost done!
- Watching a high school basketball in our old gym with a 1 million dollar make-over.
- Finishing our "practice" tests and being ready for the "real" one.
- Having our standardized testing decreased by 3 hours.
- Receiving four out of my 16 books won in a contest.
- Receiving a hug from a former student who guards her heart.
- Seeing students at a basketball game and having them tell me how another teacher stole my Blake Shelton signature move.
- Getting ready for my first slice in the Slice of Life March Challenge.
- Watching my son play Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird with his band for the last time at a high school basketball game. Watch the video below. (My son is the one on the left in the hat.)
- Laughing with teachers and having the best job in the world.
Have great week and may you find many celebrations!