Today Ruth Ayres writes about claiming time. We all have busy weeks, some busier than others. These weekly celebrations are proof of what we choose to claim.
This week's schedule calls for a "listy" celebration.
1. Reading aloud The Watsons Go to Birmingham to my 6th graders with the room so
quiet, I could hear a pin drop.
2. Winning two post season tournament games and watching my daughter be a part
of this as a coach. (Final game tonight!)
3. Watching a student use his potential in positive ways.
4. Burning wood in the fireplace while curled up on the couch reading or writing or
5. Trying a new recipe and the family asking me to make it again soon.
6. Laughing until tears come with amazing colleagues after a long day of teaching.
7. Receiving and sharing books with my #bookrelays team.
Seven days + seven celebrations = a great week