Tuesday, December 31, 2019

#Mustreadin2019 Wrap-Up


With 2019 wrapping up, it is time to reflect on my #MustReadin2019 challenge. Carrie Gelson at There's A Book for That started this challenge back in 2014. I have "participated" (and I use that word loosely!) every year. I enjoy creating a reading list, as I think it is important for readers to have a plan.

Carrying out that plan is where I typically run into problems. I did not write any update posts throughout the year, so here are my final results!

This year I had fifteen books on my challenge list, and I completed seven, the last one being read at the end of May. 




I will have to say that I enjoyed all of them, and with the exception of the two Shusterman books, they were all different. If I had to pick a favorite from this list, it would have to be Dry by Shusterman. 

I hope 2020 brings much joy in reading for all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic list. The mushroom book intrigues me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leigh Anne, how great that you're sharing here. I still need to read Blended & don't even know about The Boy Who Dared. I too loved Dry, really adore Shusterman's books. Happy reading next year!

    ReplyDelete