Sunday, January 9, 2022

#MustReadin2022 Challenge Book List

 


I love reading challenges even though I am not always successful at them. But I guess that is why they are called "challenges," huh?

My #MustReadin2022 list is comprised of books that I have on my shelf or in boxes at home. And of course, this list is only part of what is in those boxes or on those shelves!

I have narrowed my list down to twelve - some new, some old; some adult, some middle-grade; some fiction, some nonfiction, but all unread.


Brave in the Woods by Tracy Holczer
Echo Mountain by Lauren Wolk
Linked by Gordon Korman January 17th

 

Greenlights by Matthew Mcconaughey
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig  January 8th
Unbroken by Laura Kilenbrand



Pax, Journey Home by Sara Pennypacker
Pony by R.J. Palacio
Up for Air by Laurie Morrison


The Captive Kingdom by Jennifer Nielsen
Rivals by tommy Greenwald
From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks



Titles from #MustReadin2021 that I did not get to yet still want to read.


Poisoned by Jennifer Donnelly
The Fountains of Silence by Rua Sepetys
Code Word Courage by Kirby Larson


We Had to be Brave by Deborah Hopkinson
Pride by Ibi Zoboi
Captured by Alvin Townley


My one little word for 2022 is invite. I know I need to invite reading back into my life, and I am hoping this challenge will inspire me to pick up a book instead of my phone. I invite you to do the same!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful list! The only book I have read and highly recommend is Pax. I did it as a read aloud a few years ago. Was it the Global Read aloud? I've had trouble since then getting kids to commit to it. It's a long book that is slow at points. I just loved the voices.
    I don't plan to do a list this year. I've been bad at keeping track. Then again, your invitation makes me think twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list for the challenge, Leigh Anne! I've heard great things about a bunch of these—Pax, Pony, The Midnight Library, Echo Mountain, and Linked. And I actually included From the Desk of Zoe Washington on my list for the challenge as well! And I agree, they wouldn't be challenges if they were sometimes a little too difficult! Thanks so much for sharing and for co-hosting this great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful book list, Leigh Anne. I've read & loved some, like Echo Mountain, Pax, & The Fountains of Silence, have others already on the list, & noted a few new to me. Those lists certainly grow after reading these posts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Echo Mountain. I listened to the audio of The Midnight Library. So good!

    ReplyDelete