Friday, March 12, 2021

Hello There... #SOL21

 

Join Two Writing Teachers and other teacher-writers as we share a slice of life every single day in the month of March. 

I came across this image a few years ago on Pintrest, and it has been a great I-don't-know-what-to-write slice. 



i am officially on Spring Break!
i keep a stack of books beside my bed
i wish things were back to normal
i love being able to teach my students face-to-face
i dance - never
i sing when no one else is listening
i think teachers of writing need to write
i really want to go shopping on spring break
i should clean my house instead
i can write "real" slices this week because of "i am"
i like to stay up late and sleep in
i make delicious fruit pies
i always eat pizza on Friday nights!

7 comments:

  1. I love this. Filing this idea away for another day when I don't have an idea for writing. Have a great Spring Break and go do that shopping. You can clean anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am going to add this to my notebook ideas. I had pizza tonight with Cam, who came home for a quick visit. Cleaning can wait. Enjoy your break! I have stacks of books all over my room. It would be fun to compare stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break! May you enjoy this much needed time off. I totally agree with "i think teachers of writing need to write" and wish you all the best as you slice through your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun notebook idea! Congratulations for making it to Spring Break!! I hope that you are able to do a lot of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there is one of my go-to formats, too. Lucky for you being on Spring Break! Enjoy the time off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels safe to lean on a known structure. Happy Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great structure. I've used similar ones before and find that they often lead to more slice ideas--a great bonus! Enjoy your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete