I am still trying to blog with reflective teachers everyday, but sometimes daily life just gets in the way. Find more information here on how you can join other teachers for September Refections.
- I returned to school to become a teacher when I was 40.
- I am petrified of wind or tornados.
- I am a retired quilter
- I am a Peabody Leader in Education
- I have two dimples.
- Be a published writer (other than my blog - that doesn't count!)
- Travel to the east coast and watch the whales migrate.
- Learn to sing (the shower or my car doesn't count!)
- Retire while I am still able to enjoy life.
- I hope to launch our Next Chapter Book Club this month.
- I hope to get more colleagues on Twitter.
- I hope to someday teach without worrying about things that really don't matter.
Things that made me laugh or cry
- Reading Wonder aloud to my students.
- The last day of school when I have to say goodbye to my current students.
I wish people knew that I am a "doer" because I want to "do." Not for the attention or the recognition, but because it is how I am wired.