Monday, September 8, 2014

Reflective Teaching Challenge - My Desk Drawer




I knew when I started the Teach Thought September Blogging Challenge that it would be tough for me stay with it...I lasted four days!  For some reason, the weekend is much harder for me to write and blog than during the week.  I am hoping to jump back in this week and maybe even catch-up on the few that I missed.  Find more information here on how you can join other teachers for September Refections.


September 8 -What’s in your desk drawer and what can you infer from those contents?


I am an office supply junkie!  I get so excited for back-to-school ads simply for the office/school supplies.  Looking in my top desk drawer, I can infer that I am obsessed with sticky notes.  Just in this picture, I can see seven different kinds and/or sizes.  I have the sticky notes on my computer, but they just don't "stick" like the real thing.

My note of choice is the Post-It Super Sticky 3 x 3 in lime green.  

My stash also includes:

4 x 6 lined for a long things-to-do list
4 x 4 lined for a short things-to-do list
2 x 2 for those small reminders
1/2 inch page markers to use as arrows
Easel pads for great portable anchor charts

and my favorite discontinued item was the word cards which were great for creating word walls!  I still have a few of those left, but I sure wish I would have bought more when they still made them.

If only I had stock in Post-Its!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! Leigh Anne, that looks just like my desk drawer! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete