Each Saturday Ruth Ayres invites us to share and celebrate events from our week. Today I am combining my celebration with my daily slice for the March Challenge at Two Writing Teachers.
I am actually celebrating things to come this week. My spring break has officially started, so I decided to list "10 Things This Week" that I want to get accomplished.
- Reading - I have a huge stack of books that I would like to plow through.
- Sleeping - I do not plan to set my alarm one...single... day.
- Cleaning - My house has been neglected due to my schedule. Spring cleaning is a must!
- Commenting - The SOLSC started on a weekend followed by a snow day, a two-hour delay and then a one-hour delay. Since then, I have not had the time to read and comment on as many slices as I would like.
- Pampering - I have also neglected myself this school year, so I am taking some time for me, especially resting my foot.
- Cooking - I hope to try some new recipes and cook something different every night - no left-overs!
- Shopping - I am tired of winter clothes and need a little spring inspiration.
- Visiting - My grandmother is 89 years old and I need to spend some time with her.
- Writing - I have neglected our school blog where I feature student and teacher readers and post book reviews and information for parents.
- Reading - Did I mention that I have a stack of books to plow through?
Now, I am off to the gym to watch my daughter coach a basketball game.
Let the break begin!