Thank you Two Writing Teachers for creating this space for me to share my corner of the world.
I am also celebrating with Ruth Ayres today.
My spring break is officially over - it is now just the weekend!
Here are some spring break celebrations.
- I went shopping with Megan and only bought two books!
- We ate lunch at my favorite pizza place which closed down in my hometown.
- I read books on the porch!
- I stayed up late. I love having the house to myself at night.
- I slept in. I love having the house to myself in the morning.
- I stayed in my pjs until lunch.
- I ate Snickers ice cream out of the carton when no one was looking.
- I depiled my dining room table. (See this slice!)
- I held my teacher-friend's two week old baby, Mya!
- I did the laundry before my husband got to it. (See tomorrow's slice!)
Happy Spring Break!