Monday, April 2, 2018

Bloom Town #NationalPoetryMonth

A found poem from Mornings Like This:  Found Poems
by Annie Dillard

April is National Poetry Month, a month to read, write, and celebrate poetry. My plan is to write found poems every day most days in April.  Found poetry is a type of poetry in which the poet takes words, phrases, and beautiful language from existing texts and arranges and rearranges them in a new way, creating a unique meaning.

It has been a very wet prelude to spring in my part of the world.  Spring has never been my favorite season because of the unpredictability in the weather; however, I love what becomes - due to its presence.


Hello, Spring!
Endless battle to
the perfect 
Bloom Town.


2 comments:

  1. I am so tired of the wet and cold too! Please let bloom town win the battle. What a challenge you have created for yourself. I look forward to reading your pieces.

    ReplyDelete