We did it! It is hard to believe the month of March is over. I took a form I saw at the beginning of the month and put a different spin on it and summarized my month.
It was certainly a full month of being a writer, a student, and a teacher.
Since March 1st, I...
- co-hosted #TeachWrite Twitter chat
- planned the April chat
- started a grad class
- finished a grad class
- created and delivered a presentation at our faculty meeting
- survived my son's college spring break trip to Myrtle Beach
- started our middle school yearbook
- finished our middle school yearbook
- completed the first round of our standardized testing
- started a notebook (trying to have something to say for our May #TeachWrite chat)
- read Kate Roberts' new book A Novel Approach
- read Reimagining Writing Assessment by Maja Wilson
- joined a Voxer group to discuss it (brilliant minds in that group!)
- said hello and goodbye to spring break
- watched the movie Wonder for the first time
- had lunch with high school friends
- wrote 31 slices
May we all continue to find the stories that make up our lives.