A popular slice has been one where the slicer shares things that have happened since last March. I thought I would use this idea today.
Since last March...
- I have written 51 ones blog posts (that's about 25 behind the previous year)
- My son left for college
- My daughter began her 3rd year of teaching
- I celebrated 27 years of marriage
- My sister became a cancer survivor
- I lost my 92 year old grandmother
- I organized a one book, one district, one community reading of the book Wonder
- I began working toward my Master's degree
- I presented at two conferences
- I co-created a Twitter chat, a Facebook group, and a supportive tribe of teacher-writers
- I was asked to help submit a proposal for NCTE this fall (if accepted, it will be my first one!)
- I chose STEP as my one little word
because every journey begins with a single step.
Lots of steps in this past year... keep going forward, I look forward to hearing more of your steps.ReplyDelete
Wow! This is quite an impressive list. It sounds like it has been a good year for you. Good luck with your Master's education, and I hope your proposal for NCTE is accepted.ReplyDelete
So much here, Leigh Ann. Thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete
Yeah, Leigh Anne! It's been quite a year for you. Congratulations on all you've accomplished and all that's yet to come for you. Love this format and am adding to my ever-growing Padlet -- https://padlet.com/wymanc/fhn5xjs2w5w8ReplyDelete
What a great year you have had, Leigh Anne. Here's hoping this coming year is just as greatReplyDelete
I'm impressed, Leigh Anne! Isn't it good to look back on the accomplishments; just think what you will be able to list next March. I wish you well with your Master's Degree. And here's hoping that your proposal for NCTE is approved.ReplyDelete
You've had quite a year! I am so glad you started the Facebook group. I needed teacher writers to help me and support me.ReplyDelete
Wow! That's a big list! Wishing you luck with the master's degree and the NCTE proposal!ReplyDelete
Totally using this for tomorrow.ReplyDelete