Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nerdlution 2015


I have waited to make known my participation in Nerdlution 2015 for two reasons.

Reason (excuse) one - I can't start anything new on non-routine day.  January 1st I was still under the influence of Christmas Break.  We were still eating junk, staying up late, sleeping in and many other things which do not contribute to reaching goals.  Therefore, I waited until Monday when we were all in back-to-school mode and on a regular schedule.

Reason (excuse) two - I wanted to wait until I posted about my little word because it has everything and more to do with making a nerdlution.  Read more about my OLW here.
My one little word is TURN. My TURN to take better care of myself.  See, doesn't that just fit with this Nerdlution Revolution!

My nerdlution is simple.  Take a turn for me each and every day.  Some days that may be eating more fruits and vegetables, or exercising, or drinking more water, or writing, or reading, or whatever I choose.  
It is my TURN.
I think I can do this.  I need to do this.  I have to do this.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you say you were still "under the influence of Christmas break"-- oh to be drunk with joy and indulgences of school vacation. It was glorious! Your OLW fits so neatly with Nerdlution2015 goals. That worked out well. I've been quite inspired reading #Nerdlution and #OLW posts. I have not firmly set my sights on one word yet, but I am down to three in my mind and getting closer. Happy Nerdlurtion and New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what Nerdlurtion is but enjoy! Off to read about your olw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal! I agree that it's probably much easier and more realistic to start new resolutions (or nerdlutions:) on a day with our normal routines.

    ReplyDelete