Saturday, April 15, 2023

Solace & Connection {3}

  

Welcome to this week's nature-inspired invitation to write and connect. Each week, I will post a round-up, and you just need to write your blog post and link up at the bottom of my post. I leave a little inspiration each week, but you are free to write about nature:  prose, poetry, images, or anything else you would like to share. 

This week's inspiration: Margaret Simon posted her "This photo wants to be a poem" post, which was a picture of a patch of wildflowers along the roadside in Louisiana. I started thinking about seeds and how they could be a metaphor for continuation of life. This week, look outside for how life is continuing in this season of birth and rebirth. What are you noticing?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a section of pink evening primroses in our landscape. If I am not careful, they can quickly take over this space, but I absolutely love this wildflower.




native wildflower
from wayward, wind-caught seedlings
primrose tsunami


Please share your link below and read and comment on other posts to enjoy the solace and build the connection.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink tsunami! That is also a favorite early bloomer!

    ReplyDelete