Sunday, April 23, 2023

Solace & Connection {4}

   

Welcome to this week's nature-inspired invitation to write and connect. Each week, I will post a round-up, and you just need to write your blog post and link up at the bottom of my post. I leave a little inspiration each week, but you are free to write about nature:  prose, poetry, images, or anything else you would like to share. 

I am a little late this as it was a busy one for me! This week's inspiration comes from a Facebook post from Georgia Heard on Earth Day. She asks us to "Put on your poet's eyes & open your heart today and write a poem about the beauty of the earth."



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this invitation and quotation from Georgia Heard. Thank you for sharing it--writing it down in my notebook to respond to later.

    ReplyDelete