Sunday, December 13, 2015

Picture with Santa - Christmas Haiku #13

I have been writing a haiku a day for the month of December.  In my classes this week, we are writing from two different points of view from a picture prompt.  I chose this picture, and I decided to write beside my students.  My haiku is in rough form and was written in ten minutes.  This one is written from the little girls point of view.  Tomorrow will be from Santa's.


with my Christmas bow
and on Santa's lap, someone
take the picture, please!

©Leigh Anne Eck, 2015

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun activity with students, Leigh Anne. My response from the child:
    let's get out of here/mommy please-beard's scratchy/photo shop needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe something about how hard his lap is -- he seems to be quite a trim and fit Santa!!

    ReplyDelete