Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Snow Globe - Christmas Haiku #1

This week I was visiting Carol's Corner and saw where she was joining Mary Lee Hahn at Poetrepository to write a haiku every day in December.  Because I also love the book, Santa Clauses by Bob Raczka, I began thinking...and that is always scary,


Hmmm...sounds like a great challenge.  But do I really have the time to do this?

I also read Michelle's slice about her return to writing.

Hmmm...I really need to do this.

Then I saw on Twitter many tweets about #writedaily30.

Hmmm...Can I do this?

I have no idea what I am thinking, but hey, let's do this!

Flickr Creative Commons photo by JW Ogden

a Christmas snow globe
awakens excitement with
shaken memories

©Leigh Anne Eck, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want to start. Is it too late?!?! I will write THREE today! Can't wait to join you in this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went back and read this one. Our second grade teachers are making snow globes next week. I'm sharing this with them!

    ReplyDelete