Sunday, June 18, 2023

Solace & Connection {8}

    


Welcome to this week's nature-inspired invitation to write and connect. Each week, I will post a round-up, and you just need to write your blog post and link up at the bottom of my post. I leave a little inspiration each week, but you are free to write about nature:  prose, poetry, images, or anything else you would like to share. 

This week's inspiration doesn't come from a source, but a time of year. The summer solstice is on Wednesday, June 21st. What inspiration can your draw from this "longest day of the year?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today, I leave you with pictures I took this weekend from my front porch, my favorite place in my home. Many stories come from my porch AND from these pictures. But I will wait on those for slices of life on Tuesday.










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you love your porch! Such inspiring pictures. I enjoy my porch, too. I can watch both nature and people from my porch in the middle of my neighborhood.
    Diane Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful views from your porch!

    ReplyDelete