Sunday, April 26, 2015

Life Turns - Preposition Poem


April is National Poetry Month, and I am celebrating with many other bloggers by writing and sharing poetry.  Please check out the hashtag #digipoetry on Twitter to find more poems written by  writers in our blogging community.  Please consider joining us.  Write when you can, share when you write.  It is that simple.

My April has been busy which has caused some setbacks in my writing - especially keeping up with writing poetry.  Yesterday I came across a preposition poem from Newtreemom.  If you have not been to her blog, I encourage you to do so.  She is an amazing writer.  (I also wish I knew her real name.  So if anyone does, please leave me a comment!)


A preposition poem is a poem using only prepositional phrases.  Today I wrote about life turns and the importance of having someone to share them.

with you
beside me
during the hards times
along the way
with love
between us
for now
for always

2 comments: