Friday, March 29, 2024

5-4-3-2-1 Reflection 24/31

It's Friday! What are you reflecting on? 

Today, I decided to try different categories to reflect upon. I typically use these thnking stems:

5 things that made me smile
4 words to describe my week
3 plans for the weekend
2 things I learned
1 goal for next week.

But thanks to Amy at Living Workshop, I decided to change it up a bit!

5 things I'm grateful for
  • warmer temperatures--we had beautiful weather today and expected for tomorrow.
  • playing cards with family and friends
  • quiet time at night
  • colleagues who think like I do
  • grading complete before the weekend

4 things on my mind
  • the number I saw when I stepped on the scale this morning
  • deadlines
  • poems for my National Poetry Month project
  • wall I need to do before we are invaded by the eclipse people in nine days

3 things to do tomorrow
  • enjoy an Easter celebration with family
  • finish revising my Choice Literacy articles (see #4)
  • take a walk

2 things I want less of
  • sugar (ok, this may be a need and not a want!)
  • cold, spring days

1 goal for next week
  • finish reading my book--Simon Sort of Says be Erin Bow
I love how this reflection allows me to think about my week but also leads to new slice ideas!


 

Join Two Writing Teachers and other teacher-writers as we 
share a slice of life during the month of March. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember you mentioning this earlier this week. I just wrote them in my journal. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete