Friday, March 10, 2023

Currently #SOL23

Between deadlines and presentation preparation and packing for a weekend conference, I am relying on a tried and true I-need-a-quick slice on Thursday night for Friday morning's call for slices!

I am currently...

worrying about the snow forecast in South Bend for tomorrow.

thinking about my journaling presentation on Saturday.

hearing nothing but silence and maybe the slight snore of my husband in the other room.

writing with some of my Teach Write friends during our new "Write Before Bed" time.

eating a cheese stick because I was diagnosed as prediabetic in December.

wanting some of those Oreo cookies in the kitchen.

remembering that I haven't played Wordle yet today.

hoping I am able to turn off my brain and go to sleep tonight.

 

Join Two Writing Teachers and other teacher-writers as we 
share a slice of life during the month of March. 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, isn't that always the hope--how to turn the busy brain off to be able to sleep! I do love this format--quick and simple but somehow it always resonates and shares so much about the writer. I hope the snow doesn't interfere with your plans, and I can't wait to hear about the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should try that form when the muse does not sit on my shoulder, Leigh Anne. Best of luck with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best ways to capture a moment. I hope you get plenty of sleep and the presentation goes very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to use the same thing for my slice today. I am sure your presentation will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete