Thursday, March 16, 2017

Achoo! #sol17


I believe being a writer is one of the biggest gifts you can give to your students. ~ Stacey Shubitz


This month I am participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge.  Thanks to Two Writing Teachers for creating a space for me to share my corner of the world.


drip
drop

                  wheeze
                  wipe

                                    snort
                                    snot

achoo!

                                  cough
                                  cuss

                                                     sniff
                                                     snuff

                                                                        blow
                                                                        breathe

I'm through!



13 comments:

  1. Bless you!
    Sending healing thoughts. Feel better soon.
    Clever post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get rid of all that soon! It's been a familiar ditty this winter. Crazy weather contributed, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope yo feel better soon...I know that ditty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon, friend! Late winter colds are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poem! Visually it is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may be dripping, but you sure can write a great poem anyway. Very fun, Leigh Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post even though you are under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you aren't feeling well! Never fun when you are teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you wrote about your cold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever little poem. I enjoyed it! Hope that nasty cold leaves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes poems just write themselves. I bet this was one of those. Get well so you can enjoy spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete