Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A Book You Haven't Read Yet #MGBOOKMARCH


I am joining folks at MG Book Village on Twitter to share some middle-grade book love this month. Each day has a different prompt, and people share their favorite book that fits that prompt. What a great way to learn about new titles and add to my TBR list. Here is day three!

Book you want to read but still haven't.

Oh my, I have boxes and boxes of books I want to read but haven't yet. But if I have to pick one, it would be this one.




Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams

I sat at a round table with this author at NCTE, and she was simply delightful! I finally ordered the book recently - but haven't gotten to it yet.

From Goodreads: This novel tells the story of a thirteen-year-old who is filled with self-loathing and must overcome internalized racism and a verbally abusive family to finally learn to love herself.

Maybe now that I have publicly said this, I will get the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment