"Oh, you're THAT teacher." Anyone ever heard that? Or maybe you have said, "Oh, she's THAT teacher."
In our #100DaysofNotebooking group, someone shared a page with this prompt. So, today I share what makes ME that teacher.
I'm THAT teacher...
- who has piles (upon piles) on her desk.
- who has too many tabs open on her computer.
- who has a TBR pile that is uncontainable.
- who has chocolate stashed in her desk.
- who will stop and ask what are you reading.
- who would rather buy books than clothes or shoes.
- who won't share her favorite pens.
- who will always give students a pencil when they don't have one.
- who believes in the possible!
How are you THAT teacher?
Please join Two Writing Teachers and the annual Slice of Life March Challenge.