Sunday, March 8, 2020

Noticing What I Need To #SOL20




A friend of mine on Facebook replied to a recent post with, "You notice what you need to." 

I am a bath person, and I have used Dr. Teal's bubble bath for several years. I use the Soothe and Sleep...don't that just make you want to soak and go straight to bed?

Last week when I was shopping, I noticed that Dr. Teal has a sleep lotion with melatonin and essential oils. Because of my love for the bubble bath, I just had to try it.

The first night I used it, I woke up the next morning thinking about how well I slept. I don't think I moved the entire night. And then the next night and the next. One night I missed using it, and it seemed that I didn't sleep as well. Or did I?

I began to wonder, does this stuff really work or am I just "noticing what I need to?"

Please join Two Writing Teachers and the annual Slice of Life March Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm. This sounds so lovely. My bathroom only has a shower and I miss baths. Especially baths with special lotion. And if it feels like it works, I say, "Go with it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which it is, but anything so simple that even seems like it helps with a good night’s sleep sounds worth trying. And even if it doesn’t actually work, it probably smells and feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You can tell we need it, because what are we doing awake at this hour on Sunday night?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You are righht! I have been grading all day and just now got my slice written! But I do have the lotion on! :)

      Delete
  4. I say anything that helps you sleep better or that makes you think you're sleeping better is worth its weight in gold. Bring on the sleep lotion. Maybe I'll go looking for some (once the coronavirus scare is over and I get out again.)

    ReplyDelete