Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Right Now #SOL22

It's been a good day, but a long day. So when you need a quick slice, you go with inspiration from others. 

Right now I am...

waiting to soak in the tub.
thinking how glad I am that I stayed late and finished up planning for Friday.
loving that it was jeans and flannel shirt day at school.
hoping that I can get eight hours of sleep tonight because there are no basketball games to watch.
anticipating watching basketball games tomorrow night.
knowing that I will be tired again on Friday morning.
regretting that it has been days since I have written in my notebook.
wanting the rain to stop and the sun to reappear.
wishing you beautiful signs of spring.


Thank you Terje for this idea today!

  

Join Two Writing Teachers and other teacher-writers as we 
share a slice of life during the month of March. 

4 comments:

  1. I bookmarked this one to try too (might pull it out today if my original idea proves too much for my tired brain!). I like how the "right Now" format is a snapshot into what you're thinking and experiencing. Inspiration from others is the best part of March writing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great form for being present in the moment, exactly what we should learn from Slice of Life challenge. Wishing you cleared skies and some spring flowers. Ah, yes, a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight hours of sleep and sunshine - we all need it daily. Be gentle with yourself when you think of not writing in your notebook. Once the challenge is over, you'll have more time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea, Leigh Anne. I'll have to add it to my list of quick slices when I need them. Right now I am...

    ReplyDelete