The first time I saw the Friday reflection was in Michelle Haseltine's #100 Days of Notebooking Facebook group. I have noticed several slices using this same format to think about and reflect on their week. This would be a good practice to start. I was reminded of this idea by Juliette, my writing friend from Ghana.
5 things that made me smile:
- daffodils (that haven't bloomed in years) blooming in the landscape
- a Monday positive message from a colleague
- a new lesson that went better than expected
- NCAA March Madness
- Coach Eck (my daughter) speaking and honoring her 8th grade players and my former students
- playing cards with family
- reading What Lives in the Woods by Lindsay Currie
- watching basketball games
- a student was purposely causing a computer glitch on a test
- Penny Kittle ad Kelly Gallagher have started their videos again
- limit my time spent on school work
share a slice of life during the month of March.